n-ABLER Pro Trackball
The n-ABLER Pro Trackball is specifically designed for computer users with limited hand control, motor skill difficulties, poor hand-eye-coordination, limited manual dexterity, involuntary muscle spasms and hand or wrist tremors.
The n-ABLER Pro Trackball is a computer mouse emulator but, with fingertip control requiring only minimal hand movement, reduces wrist and elbow fatigue.
The symmetrical design allows users to work with either hand without angling the wrist, and the unit can also be configured for 'left-handed' operation. A large, integrated hand/palm rest makes work posture more relaxed, reducing strain and tension.
The n-ABLER Pro Trackball is particularly suitable for all age groups with motor skill difficulties and for those whose work requires long periods at the computer. The 'Anti-Tremor' facility is invaluable for anyone suffering with tremors or involuntary muscle spasms and for older people with movement impairment.
Difference between n-ABLER Pro Trackball and n-ABLER Trackball:
- Appearance - Pro has polished silver top cover, black base, black buttons with legends
- Tremor Settings: Pro has an anti-tremor button which replaces the single axis freeze button. The anti-tremor feature removes some of the cursor ‘wobble’ for users who have hand tremors. There are settings to adjust for ‘not much tremor’ to a ‘lot of tremor
- Rugged construction and ergonomic design with a large footprint for maximum stability.
- Pan Button to allow easy navigation of documents
- Symmetrical design for use with either hand, with Integral wrist support to minimise fatigue.
- High mass, 63mm, free-running ball for easy cursor control
- All buttons have white legends on black backgrounds for easy identification of button functions.
- Switchable left and right click buttons. Plus Double click and latching drag lock buttons.
- Audible (switchable to mute) and visual warnings indicating selection or change of function.
- Anti-tremor button (with three settings to compensate for the degree of tremor) to improve cursor control. Cursor Speed can also be controlled.
- Easy 'plug and play' installation
- Does not require driver software - ideal for contract managed computer systems
- Auto detecting PS2 and USB protocols
- Length 31 cm
- Width 17 cm
- Height 7.5 cm
- Weight 1.382 kg
n-ABLER Pro Trackball
n-ABLER Pro Trackball, supplied with USB cable (fitted) [Delivery price included]
Enquire about this product or service