Zyteq is registered with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) to supply Assistive Technology and related services.
Our Provider Number is: 4050000778.
Please see our dedicated webpage for NDIS information.
Many eligible people will be transitioning to the NDIS as it rolls out.
Others may remain with existing funding agencies or a preferred charitable organisation.
Zyteq has long established relationships with most of the primary main agencies including:
- Aids and Equipment Program - Electronic Communication Devices Scheme (AEP-ECD) (Victoria)
- StateWide Equipment Program (SWEP) (Victoria)
- Medical Aids Subsidy Scheme (MASS) (Queensland)
- Enable NSW (New South Wales)
- Department of Veterans' Affairs
- Transport Accident Commission (TAC)
- Community Aids Equipment and Assistive Technologies Initiatives (CAEATI)
- Variety the Children's Charity
- Motor Neurone Disease Association of VIC, WA, QLD and NSW
If you need information about funding options please feel free to contact Zyteq and we can refer you to the appropriate person or agency. In the majority of cases funding applications need to be supported and made by primary Speech Pathologists and Occupational Therapists of the client.